Deputy Principal Construction Manager
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 / Annum
- Conditions: Full Time
- Posted on: 26 May
- Recruiter name: John Corfield
- Recruiter telephone: 0203 096 4520
- Job reference number: BBBH8072
One of the biggest staffing companies in the world is looking for a Digital Project Manager to make real change. We need someone who will strengthen our marketing and empower our people; who will help us achieve our ambition of becoming the world’s most trusted staffing company.
You’ll generate a feeling of community among a collection of market-leading brands that cross industries, markets and geographies. Our vision is to have one digital workplace for them all; a workplace that unites, engages and informs.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you’ll deliver digital transformation and improvement projects in collaboration with IT and Impellam’s 19 brands.
- Delivering and developing a new digital workplace across the Group, working with Internal Communications, IT, brand stakeholders and development partners
- Managing project work streams, external and internal resources in line with UX and usability, design and development
- Managing service transformation projects by collaborating with project teams and allocating resources
- Looking after a budget and ensuring projects meet planned costs, timescales and deliverables
- Managing stakeholders, including use of management tools such as MS Project and Jira
- Working with internal creative teams to support internal communication and digital workspace engagement
- Providing feedback for clients and account teams, helping to improve our projects
- Working closely with Marketing and operational stakeholders to support Group and brand marketing objectives
- Travelling to other UK offices when required.
You’ll have experience of:
- Working as a Digital Project Manager within an agency or in-house
- A .NET environment
- Digital workplaces or intranet development, especially enterprise platforms
- A multi-brand environment
- Working with multiple stakeholders and briefs, managing expectations and keeping things on track
- Internal communications and engagement
- Focusing on user-centred design and the commercial output of digital applications
- Managing a tight budget
- Digital media, user tracking, analytics and reporting
- Managing projects throughout the full project lifecycle from idea to results, understanding different project management methodologies.You’ll need:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and the ability to adapt style to the situation or client needs
- Drive and self-motivation
- Courage, tolerance and a sense of humour
- Project management and digital in your DNA!